Gail

I have always been passionate about makeup, skincare and all things pretty to us girls. Creating Faces Beautiful has been a lifetime of work in progress. Like many women, life tends to complicate achieving my goals, but notwithstanding career changes, marriage, and raising children I continued to follow my passion. Today, I am affectionately known as the woman that helps all women look and feel just a little prettier. I have built a business of perfecting beauty for women. Stop in and see Faces Beautiful whether in Connecticut or On-Line. It’s the place to "feel prettier".

We provide great services, products and advice on your skincare, your makeup, your hair, your eyebrows and fabulous jewelry. I try every product before I decide to share it with you. Really, I do. The only products that you’ll see in our store are products that I personally believe in. And, so read my blogs and see what fabulous little tidbits of information that I discovered and then you’ll be in the know too! www.FacesBeautiful.com or in our Westport, Connecticut Studio.

twitter icons Timerhttp://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/
and please Share It

Saturday, February 27, 2010

dr. brandt pores no more vacuum cleaner


Are you one of those people that looks in the mirror and feels like all you see are pore, pores and more pores?  If you are tired of looking at oversized pores and blackheads on your T-zone and chin areas then you need to try Dr. Brandt’s “pores no more vacuum cleaner”!


This product loosens your blackheads, while absorbing excess oil from your pores, but most importantly it helps to tighten your pores.  Did you have one of those mothers who always hocked you about washing your face with warm water and when you’re done to splash a good amount of ice cold water on your face?  Well, I hate to tell you, but your mother was right. The cold water would help to tighten and close up those pores.  So, Dr. Brandt’s “pores no more”  does this without the polar freeze and it lasts throughout the day.

So after your done washing you face and before you moisturize or put any serums on, just apply a thin layer over your T-zone and chin or any area you feel you have enlarged pores and allow the solution to dry.  It will turn a light color blue when its dry. Just rinse it off with a touch of warm water.  Continue with your usual skincare regimen.  Your face will feel fresh and your pores feel nice and tight.   You can do this once or twice a day and the longer you use it the bigger the difference you will see in your pore size.  The results are amazing.  I definitely recommend this to anyone with oily to combination skin, large pores or blackheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment