Gail

I have always been passionate about makeup, skincare and all things pretty to us girls. Creating Faces Beautiful has been a lifetime of work in progress. Like many women, life tends to complicate achieving my goals, but notwithstanding career changes, marriage, and raising children I continued to follow my passion. Today, I am affectionately known as the woman that helps all women look and feel just a little prettier. I have built a business of perfecting beauty for women. Stop in and see Faces Beautiful whether in Connecticut or On-Line. It’s the place to "feel prettier".

We provide great services, products and advice on your skincare, your makeup, your hair, your eyebrows and fabulous jewelry. I try every product before I decide to share it with you. Really, I do. The only products that you’ll see in our store are products that I personally believe in. And, so read my blogs and see what fabulous little tidbits of information that I discovered and then you’ll be in the know too! www.FacesBeautiful.com or in our Westport, Connecticut Studio.

twitter icons Timerhttp://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/
and please Share It

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Peter Thomas Roth Anti Aging Eye Gel


When it comes to caring for the delicate skin around our eye area we all have questions and wonder what really works. I have found that Peter Thomas Roth’s Anti Aging eye gel works wonders. This gel not cream is light and won’t irritate the sensitive eye area and won’t clog your pores like some eye creams do. Peter Thomas Roth has put his patented Firma-CELL-4 technology into this eye gel which de-puffs and helps calm the signs of wrinkles. Aloe and vitamins add to this product’s benefits. Pop this eye gel into the fridge for an added cooling sensation. Great for those hot summer days.

No comments:

Post a Comment