Gail

I have always been passionate about makeup, skincare and all things pretty to us girls. Creating Faces Beautiful has been a lifetime of work in progress. Like many women, life tends to complicate achieving my goals, but notwithstanding career changes, marriage, and raising children I continued to follow my passion. Today, I am affectionately known as the woman that helps all women look and feel just a little prettier. I have built a business of perfecting beauty for women. Stop in and see Faces Beautiful whether in Connecticut or On-Line. It’s the place to "feel prettier".

We provide great services, products and advice on your skincare, your makeup, your hair, your eyebrows and fabulous jewelry. I try every product before I decide to share it with you. Really, I do. The only products that you’ll see in our store are products that I personally believe in. And, so read my blogs and see what fabulous little tidbits of information that I discovered and then you’ll be in the know too! www.FacesBeautiful.com or in our Westport, Connecticut Studio.

twitter icons Timerhttp://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/
and please Share It

Monday, December 27, 2010

The Balm Cosmetics

The Balm Cosmetics

We have been introduced to The Balm, a great fun and easy to use makeup line. The Balm was created literally in someone’s kitchen and began with just a few lip glosses and has expanded to a full line of cute girlie inspired cosmetics. We love the names these products have like Mary-Lou Manizer and No Money No Honey. How cute is that? And these products have female inspired names that come from their creator’s real life family and friends. The Balm is a versatile line that works by combining its own products by layering them and also creates a great base to add makeup from other lines. The cute packaging and reasonable price points are a great idea for teens and maybe a little younger girls who want to begin to experiment with fun color and learn about a great cosmetic line. 

No comments:

Post a Comment