Gail

I have always been passionate about makeup, skincare and all things pretty to us girls. Creating Faces Beautiful has been a lifetime of work in progress. Like many women, life tends to complicate achieving my goals, but notwithstanding career changes, marriage, and raising children I continued to follow my passion. Today, I am affectionately known as the woman that helps all women look and feel just a little prettier. I have built a business of perfecting beauty for women. Stop in and see Faces Beautiful whether in Connecticut or On-Line. It’s the place to "feel prettier".

We provide great services, products and advice on your skincare, your makeup, your hair, your eyebrows and fabulous jewelry. I try every product before I decide to share it with you. Really, I do. The only products that you’ll see in our store are products that I personally believe in. And, so read my blogs and see what fabulous little tidbits of information that I discovered and then you’ll be in the know too! www.FacesBeautiful.com or in our Westport, Connecticut Studio.

twitter icons Timerhttp://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/
and please Share It

Sunday, January 23, 2011

SUN Body Polisher and Self Tan Remover



SUN Body Polisher and Self Tan Remover  - All us  sun-bronzed girls know we have to exfoliate well before we can apply any self-tanner. So, let’s get set to cleanse from head to toe. Sun’s Body Polisher is designed to gently exfoliate, cleanse and smooth the skin over your entire body. The rotating removable heads offer a variety of functions. Ladies here’s the list of items you get in this great all in one kit…..
You get:  
  1. A large brush, which you can use all over your body for a totally deep clean.
  2. A small facial brush that cleanses your face deep down to the very last pore leaving your skin as soft as a baby’s tush.
  3. A facial buffer that aids in applying your favorite moisturizer.
  4. A pumice stone which is great for elbows feet and heels.
The SUN Body Polisher unit is small and hand held and uses batteries to operate. Each piece is easy to pop on and off, and can be cleaned the same way you would clean your makeup brushes. So polish away the winter months and reveal that beautiful skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment