Gail

I have always been passionate about makeup, skincare and all things pretty to us girls. Creating Faces Beautiful has been a lifetime of work in progress. Like many women, life tends to complicate achieving my goals, but notwithstanding career changes, marriage, and raising children I continued to follow my passion. Today, I am affectionately known as the woman that helps all women look and feel just a little prettier. I have built a business of perfecting beauty for women. Stop in and see Faces Beautiful whether in Connecticut or On-Line. It’s the place to "feel prettier".

We provide great services, products and advice on your skincare, your makeup, your hair, your eyebrows and fabulous jewelry. I try every product before I decide to share it with you. Really, I do. The only products that you’ll see in our store are products that I personally believe in. And, so read my blogs and see what fabulous little tidbits of information that I discovered and then you’ll be in the know too! www.FacesBeautiful.com or in our Westport, Connecticut Studio.

twitter icons Timerhttp://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/
and please Share It

Friday, February 25, 2011

INTRODUCING…….. Derma Flash Peel With Firm & Lift


INTRODUCING……..   Derma Flash Peel With Firm & Lift
I’ve tried glycolic. I’ve done the pumpkin and lactic is old news…. Isn’t there another way to truly exfoliate off old, dead skin cells and make my skin young, firm and luminous? You bet there is.
Erica and Heather are awesome estheticians and they both swear by the Derma Flash Peel System. The Derma Flash Peel is an intense and powerful peel, recommended for those ladies looking for truly visible results. Erica and Heather have described the Derma Flash Peel as feeling like a fire ball on your skin….meaning there is an intense rush of heat that varies in intensity from person to person. Also ladies, you should know that you will feel a real tightening of your skin while the peel is on. Once the Derma Flash Peel is removed, then you will relax to a wonderfully cooling, soothing mask which gives you a serge of hydration along with a cooling refreshing tingle.
At the end of your 40 min peel session you’ll look younger. Your skin will be tight, toned and greatly hydrated. The Derma Flash Peel has no down time associated with it. Our estheticians think you should know that you may experience some redness after the peel and should not expose your skin to direct sunlight. In addition to the anti-aging benefits, this peel is perfect for targeting hyperpigmentation & acne. $125 per peel. 203-226-1818  http://www.facesbeautiful.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=127

No comments:

Post a Comment