Gail

I have always been passionate about makeup, skincare and all things pretty to us girls. Creating Faces Beautiful has been a lifetime of work in progress. Like many women, life tends to complicate achieving my goals, but notwithstanding career changes, marriage, and raising children I continued to follow my passion. Today, I am affectionately known as the woman that helps all women look and feel just a little prettier. I have built a business of perfecting beauty for women. Stop in and see Faces Beautiful whether in Connecticut or On-Line. It’s the place to "feel prettier".

We provide great services, products and advice on your skincare, your makeup, your hair, your eyebrows and fabulous jewelry. I try every product before I decide to share it with you. Really, I do. The only products that you’ll see in our store are products that I personally believe in. And, so read my blogs and see what fabulous little tidbits of information that I discovered and then you’ll be in the know too! www.FacesBeautiful.com or in our Westport, Connecticut Studio.

twitter icons Timerhttp://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/
and please Share It

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tips and 'Fashion for a Cause" Fashion Show Pictures! More Coming soon!!!!!

I taught everyone a few tips while I did Maureen Ducey's makeup for the
Lucy's "Fashion For a Cause" show.  I showed Maureen how to do a lip to
last. "Press on the lipstick into her lips. Press it in, then lightly, line
on the outside of lips lightly and then just a touch of gloss on the pouty
bottom lip. Remember put on your lipstick, then put on your liner on the
edges so it makes it crisp!
Gloss last ...adding a shimmer in pouty part. Maureen never had such full
lips. She loved it.

Diana Naughton is so awesome. You know I already shape her eyebrows. So,
yes she does have absolutely awesome brows. But today I did her makeup for
the Lucy's Fashion for a Cause show. I showed Diana a very cool trick to
make the apple of her cheek pop. Guess what the trick is not to place the
blush on the apple, but to place it wa...ay above it. That's right ladies,
you want more apple and more flush? Then, go above the apple. She looks
awesome!!

Happy Birthday to Christina Lake. Have fun tonight!! You are stunning and I love what we did to your eyebrows. I made them a bit more angular and I trimmed them much shorter. You know for some ladies having shorter brows gives them a fuller look. Yours are full and fab!! Have fun tonight!!

I loved doing Nicole Lombardo's makeup. Her coloring is really wonderful -
copper hair, hazel eyes... One trick I taught Nicole is how to really
enhance her cheek and jaw bones. I used the Brush on Liquid Mineral makeup
in a shade deeper then her face to darken her neck line and then I contoured
her using a sponge for precision. I never used a brush on her face. The
crisp contour was achieved using a sponge to draw and shade each angel. She
is gorgeous.

All the models were fabulous. And, what a great cause! They all are modeling
for Lisa and for CT Challenge, empowering cancer survivors. And, I feel the
same way. I'm glad to be able to donate our hair and makeup services for
such a great and worthy cause. Ladies, have fun tonight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment