Gail

I have always been passionate about makeup, skincare and all things pretty to us girls. Creating Faces Beautiful has been a lifetime of work in progress. Like many women, life tends to complicate achieving my goals, but notwithstanding career changes, marriage, and raising children I continued to follow my passion. Today, I am affectionately known as the woman that helps all women look and feel just a little prettier. I have built a business of perfecting beauty for women. Stop in and see Faces Beautiful whether in Connecticut or On-Line. It’s the place to "feel prettier".

We provide great services, products and advice on your skincare, your makeup, your hair, your eyebrows and fabulous jewelry. I try every product before I decide to share it with you. Really, I do. The only products that you’ll see in our store are products that I personally believe in. And, so read my blogs and see what fabulous little tidbits of information that I discovered and then you’ll be in the know too! www.FacesBeautiful.com or in our Westport, Connecticut Studio.

twitter icons Timerhttp://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/
and please Share It

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Glam Sunscreens - Be in Sun-Know Now

US Weekly, July 4th issue, page 66 covers the Glam sunscreens. I really like their choices. They choose two bronze tinted products which have an SPF of 30 and 55. The 30 is Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess and Kate Somerville Serum Tinted Sunscreen. I'm especially partial to products that have color and have sun protection. I'm always multi-tasking.  I figure why not do two good things at once, if you can? I'd always want to use a product that makes me look good and is good for me.

These two accomplish that. US beauty also includes one of my favorites Peter Thomas Roth Clini-Matte All Day Oil Control SPF 20.  This product does just what the labels says.... Controls oil, gives sun protection. And, you must try Hawaiian Tropic Shimmer Effect SPF 40. An all over body protection with a shimmer designed to make you look thinner. Alas, they get it! We want products that make us look good! So, now I don't need a body bronzer mixed in with my sunscreen, or worse yet, just the body bronzer and skip the sunscreen. Thanks for making this easier!!

The last product they included was Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Targeted Sun Defense Stick SPF 50. This is a product for girls with very dry skin. I didn't enjoy this, as much as someone who has much drier skin then mine.  Where are you girls in those drier climates, when I need you? Ms. Arizona?


Also, Don't Forget to Enter our contest. Ends July 29th. Prizes for everyone. Hope to hear from you. Click Here For Details

No comments:

Post a Comment