Gail

I have always been passionate about makeup, skincare and all things pretty to us girls. Creating Faces Beautiful has been a lifetime of work in progress. Like many women, life tends to complicate achieving my goals, but notwithstanding career changes, marriage, and raising children I continued to follow my passion. Today, I am affectionately known as the woman that helps all women look and feel just a little prettier. I have built a business of perfecting beauty for women. Stop in and see Faces Beautiful whether in Connecticut or On-Line. It’s the place to "feel prettier".

We provide great services, products and advice on your skincare, your makeup, your hair, your eyebrows and fabulous jewelry. I try every product before I decide to share it with you. Really, I do. The only products that you’ll see in our store are products that I personally believe in. And, so read my blogs and see what fabulous little tidbits of information that I discovered and then you’ll be in the know too! www.FacesBeautiful.com or in our Westport, Connecticut Studio.

twitter icons Timerhttp://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/
and please Share It

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Turning Up the Heat With Emerald Green

One of Spring’s hottest treads are teardrop, emerald earrings. Featured in this month’s In Style Magazine (page 164) are a slew of celebrities all working the look. Now, they say there is a distinction between women who are “ugly” criers and those who are “pretty” criers. The best thing about this trend is the teardrop look works on everyone beautifully! However, with such a statement piece of jewelry, it’s crucial to balance your makeup evenly.
I think Taylor Swift accomplished the look flawlessly with her light smokey eye and peach-skinned glow. I love using the Faces Beautiful Mineral Makeup Signature Shadow Quad in Muse http://www.facesbeautiful.com/product-p/851036001004.htm. The quad accumulated all the shades for a smokey eye in one, compact container and you can’t beat the price! I used the charcoal and silver color for this look and first coated my lid in the darker charcoal shade. Feel free to use the black to accentuate the crease of your eye, but I wanted a softer smoke effect for this look. I used the silver as my highlight under my brow and swiped it under my eye as well. The mascara of this look is very important as well. You want to use the most at the end of your lashes and wing them out so your longest lashes are on the end flaring out. The perfect mascara to use is Faces Beautiful SuperWear Mascara http://www.facesbeautiful.com/product-p/851036001012.htm. It lasts the entire night out and if you happen to break the cardinal rule of always washing off your makeup at night, the up-side is your guaranteed to wake up still looking hot.
            Don’t forget to highlight your cheekbones with a touch of bronzer. Vincent Longo’s Beauty Skin Face and Body Bronzer http://www.facesbeautiful.com/product-p/658106103516.htm is one of my favorite multi-talented products. Use it on your cheeks, neck, or anywhere else the sun would naturally hit your body. I loved the natural and girly pink of Taylor Swift’s lips so I used Vincent Longo’s Indie Rose Lipstick http://www.facesbeautiful.com/product-p/658106505723.htm to complete the look. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment