Gail

I have always been passionate about makeup, skincare and all things pretty to us girls. Creating Faces Beautiful has been a lifetime of work in progress. Like many women, life tends to complicate achieving my goals, but notwithstanding career changes, marriage, and raising children I continued to follow my passion. Today, I am affectionately known as the woman that helps all women look and feel just a little prettier. I have built a business of perfecting beauty for women. Stop in and see Faces Beautiful whether in Connecticut or On-Line. It’s the place to "feel prettier".

We provide great services, products and advice on your skincare, your makeup, your hair, your eyebrows and fabulous jewelry. I try every product before I decide to share it with you. Really, I do. The only products that you’ll see in our store are products that I personally believe in. And, so read my blogs and see what fabulous little tidbits of information that I discovered and then you’ll be in the know too! www.FacesBeautiful.com or in our Westport, Connecticut Studio.

twitter icons Timerhttp://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/
and please Share It

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Oh Girl, You Bangin’!


Now although it can be a little offensive, whenever we hear the phrase “You’re banging” from the opposite sex, we most likely smile a bit to ourselves. However, we’re not referring to the pickup line today girls, instead we’re focusing on the hairdo. One of the biggest celebrity trends is the easy, breezy bang. Nicole Richie does it perfectly in this week’s UsWeekly issue http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-beauty/pictures/hot-spring-celebrity-hairstyles-2012283/21564. I especially love the look done with somewhat kinky, undone waves throughout the rest of the hair. Another tip is to use a flat paddle brush when blowing our your bangs so it’s to avoid the 80’s cylinder look.
I always felt like bangs have a kind of retro-look to them. Now let’s be clear, this isn’t to advise you to pour as much blue eye shadow on yourself as possible and hit your lips with some neon fuchsia color (although the two looks separately could be fierce!) I’m absolutely loving the lavender look on nearly all skin tones for Spring and the Faces Beautiful Mineral Makeup Signature Quad in Enchanted http://www.facesbeautiful.com/product-p/851036001052.htm is a gorgeous option. You can opt to the darkest or second to darkest shade on the overall lid. Usually, I like to use the second darkest to go for a more ethereal, softer look. Follow that with the baby pink shade and finally use the pale gray as your highlight. If you want to enhance the look for evening, take a little of the darkest color and apply it to the crease in the eye. Wing the pigment out a little and you’ve got an instant intensified look.
Keep the lips pouty and doll-like using Faces Beautiful Peony Mineral Gloss  http://www.facesbeautiful.com/product-p/851036001036.htm. I mostly love the amount of gloss the tube provides you with, I feel like I’m never going to run out! Enjoy the look ladies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment