Gail

I have always been passionate about makeup, skincare and all things pretty to us girls. Creating Faces Beautiful has been a lifetime of work in progress. Like many women, life tends to complicate achieving my goals, but notwithstanding career changes, marriage, and raising children I continued to follow my passion. Today, I am affectionately known as the woman that helps all women look and feel just a little prettier. I have built a business of perfecting beauty for women. Stop in and see Faces Beautiful whether in Connecticut or On-Line. It’s the place to "feel prettier".

We provide great services, products and advice on your skincare, your makeup, your hair, your eyebrows and fabulous jewelry. I try every product before I decide to share it with you. Really, I do. The only products that you’ll see in our store are products that I personally believe in. And, so read my blogs and see what fabulous little tidbits of information that I discovered and then you’ll be in the know too! www.FacesBeautiful.com or in our Westport, Connecticut Studio.

twitter icons Timerhttp://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/
and please Share It

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Becca Loose Shimmer Powder


This is the perfect glowing powder.  Sounds a bit like an oxymoron....  For all of you ladies that want to glow and add radiance to your look I have the perfect product for you.  This shimmer powder can be used to give you an all over glow or to highlight your cheeks, eyes, brow bones, lips, decolletage, shoulders and body.  Sound crazy???  Well I promise it's not, it is Becca Loose Shimmer Powder, the most beautiful undetectable shimmer - NOT glitter!!!  The Becca shimmer deflects light and illuminates the skin giving you a naturally radiant look.
How to Use:
For a perfect sheer application to your face - Apply with a fan brush or for a stronger application on your body use a powder or bronzer brush.  To make your eyes really pop, apply a small amount waith a liner brush to inner corners of your eyes.  And if you are looking for an intensified lip color, add a small amount of shimmer powder to your favorite gloss.  If you like using cream shadows and blush, but notice they get creasy throughout the day, apply some loose shimmer powder over your cream base to set it and you will no longer have that problem!!!
You will love this powder because like us, it's just so versatile and has so many fabulous looks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment