Gail

I have always been passionate about makeup, skincare and all things pretty to us girls. Creating Faces Beautiful has been a lifetime of work in progress. Like many women, life tends to complicate achieving my goals, but notwithstanding career changes, marriage, and raising children I continued to follow my passion. Today, I am affectionately known as the woman that helps all women look and feel just a little prettier. I have built a business of perfecting beauty for women. Stop in and see Faces Beautiful whether in Connecticut or On-Line. It’s the place to "feel prettier".

We provide great services, products and advice on your skincare, your makeup, your hair, your eyebrows and fabulous jewelry. I try every product before I decide to share it with you. Really, I do. The only products that you’ll see in our store are products that I personally believe in. And, so read my blogs and see what fabulous little tidbits of information that I discovered and then you’ll be in the know too! www.FacesBeautiful.com or in our Westport, Connecticut Studio.

twitter icons Timerhttp://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/
and please Share It

Thursday, April 15, 2010

MD Skincare Hydra-Pure Oil Free Moisturizer


 Now that we are stepping into spring, we need to set aside our heavy duty moisturizer that we needed for the dry months of winter, but we don’t need now.

MD Skincare Hydra-Pure Oil Free Moisturizer is a perfect option for a light-weight moisturizer!  This product contains a special complex called “chelating complex” which detoxifies harmful impurities left on your skin by tap water and also increases the penetration of active ingredients.  Heavy metals which come into contact with your skin from our water, such as iron, copper, magnesium, lead and zinc are neutralized and pulled off the surface of your skin through this moisturizer. So by using this moisturizer, you are reducing any potential irritation and dryness caused by invisible metals in our water.

This is the perfect moisturizer for even the most sensitive skin.  And believe me as the years go by of all those heavy metals coming into contact with your skin, they will take a toll on you, and unfortunately not only are heavy metals toxic for your over all health, but they will also make you age quicker.  So ladies and gentlemen this one’s for both of you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment