Gail

I have always been passionate about makeup, skincare and all things pretty to us girls. Creating Faces Beautiful has been a lifetime of work in progress. Like many women, life tends to complicate achieving my goals, but notwithstanding career changes, marriage, and raising children I continued to follow my passion. Today, I am affectionately known as the woman that helps all women look and feel just a little prettier. I have built a business of perfecting beauty for women. Stop in and see Faces Beautiful whether in Connecticut or On-Line. It’s the place to "feel prettier".

We provide great services, products and advice on your skincare, your makeup, your hair, your eyebrows and fabulous jewelry. I try every product before I decide to share it with you. Really, I do. The only products that you’ll see in our store are products that I personally believe in. And, so read my blogs and see what fabulous little tidbits of information that I discovered and then you’ll be in the know too! www.FacesBeautiful.com or in our Westport, Connecticut Studio.

twitter icons Timerhttp://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/
and please Share It

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Got to Have Beach Hair: Tip from US Weekly and Gail Sagel

US girls always want to know how to get that sexy, beach hair even when we’re not at the beach. US Weekly covered, “For Best Beachy Texture” in issue 837, www.usmagazine.com.  US Weekly suggested two hair products to get that beachy-look. Bumble and Bumble Hair Texture (Un) Dressing $26 and Redken Nature’s Rescue – Radiant Sea Spray $17, which we carry.

Here’s how you can use the Redken Nature’s Rescue – Radiant Sea Spray. Spritz it throughout your wet hair to add body, blow dry your hair on a medium setting, scrunching and tousling your hair as you go. Then use a brush to smooth just your roots, leaving the freshly tousled hair texturized. This is one of my favorites for creating tousled, sexy hair. I also like to use it with a curling iron to create that hot, messy look. Fekkai also makes a product that does this look too. It’s the Fekkai Marine Summer Hair. Aka Beach Waves $23. Let me know how this works for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment