Gail

I have always been passionate about makeup, skincare and all things pretty to us girls. Creating Faces Beautiful has been a lifetime of work in progress. Like many women, life tends to complicate achieving my goals, but notwithstanding career changes, marriage, and raising children I continued to follow my passion. Today, I am affectionately known as the woman that helps all women look and feel just a little prettier. I have built a business of perfecting beauty for women. Stop in and see Faces Beautiful whether in Connecticut or On-Line. It’s the place to "feel prettier".

We provide great services, products and advice on your skincare, your makeup, your hair, your eyebrows and fabulous jewelry. I try every product before I decide to share it with you. Really, I do. The only products that you’ll see in our store are products that I personally believe in. And, so read my blogs and see what fabulous little tidbits of information that I discovered and then you’ll be in the know too! www.FacesBeautiful.com or in our Westport, Connecticut Studio.

twitter icons Timerhttp://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/
and please Share It

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Perfect Red Lip: Tip from NylonMag and Gail Sagel

In NYLON Magazine www.nylonmag.com, March 2011 issue, featured “ICON: Wonder Woman – The Perfect Red Lip”. They recommended two products for creating the Wonder Woman Perfect red lip using M.A.C. Lipstick – Russian Red and the new Napoleon Perdis Lip Pencil – Rococo Red. This lip liner, which we have plenty in stock is very soft, gives a smooth look and glides on gently with no feathering.  This lasting liner is free of mineral oil and preservatives and has natural antioxidants for added protection.


For you girls who love red lips, but feel that a lipstick is to heavy, you must try Vincent Longo’s Perfect Shine Lip Gloss in color Rede.


A little trick: Girls who wear red should use a primer powder before applying lipstick, gloss or liner. I recommend Sue Devitt Microquatic Bermuda Triangle Eye, Lip & Cheek Primer.

It really makes your lipstick last longer and no feathering!! Love it for lips and you must try it for having no crease eye shadow too. Let me know if this helps you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment