Gail

I have always been passionate about makeup, skincare and all things pretty to us girls. Creating Faces Beautiful has been a lifetime of work in progress. Like many women, life tends to complicate achieving my goals, but notwithstanding career changes, marriage, and raising children I continued to follow my passion. Today, I am affectionately known as the woman that helps all women look and feel just a little prettier. I have built a business of perfecting beauty for women. Stop in and see Faces Beautiful whether in Connecticut or On-Line. It’s the place to "feel prettier".

We provide great services, products and advice on your skincare, your makeup, your hair, your eyebrows and fabulous jewelry. I try every product before I decide to share it with you. Really, I do. The only products that you’ll see in our store are products that I personally believe in. And, so read my blogs and see what fabulous little tidbits of information that I discovered and then you’ll be in the know too! www.FacesBeautiful.com or in our Westport, Connecticut Studio.

twitter icons Timerhttp://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/
and please Share It

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Allure Magazine - Day to Night Summer Makeup Looks

In the special issue of Allure Magazine, June 2011 issue, page 149. There is an article called “Day to Night”.  It’s so on target. In the first part, their beauty experts recommend a berry stained lip with a copper shimmer eye shadow. They recommend Avon Lipstick in Maraschino, the Pearl Highlighter from Benefit on your eyes or the Chanel Ombre Essentielle Eye Shadow in Trace, which I personally love! For a berry stain lip, I also like the Vincent Longo Velvet Riche Lipstick Rain Dance. http://www.facesbeautiful.com/product_p/vl-velvetrichelipstick.htm
I like this lip because it’s matte. Then blot your lip and swipe on a lip balm for a sheen that’s moist, but not glossy. I used the Peter Thomas Roth Pink Bombshell Lip Balm. Awesome. http://www.facesbeautiful.com/product_p/670367162019.00.htm

In the summer, I love a sheer lid with a teal colored eye liner. So do the Allure experts. They recommend Cover Girl LiquilineBlast Eyeliner Pencil in Blue Bloom or the Dolce & Gabbana The Eyeliner in 7. The D&G is a great shade. Let me share a secret with you. Vincent Longo makes a Duo Eye Pencil Liner in Blue Cobalt on one side and Aqua on the other. Use the Vincent Longo Pavlova Eye Shimmer Soufflé as your all over color. http://www.facesbeautiful.com/product_p/vl-eyeshimmersouffle.htm  It’s waterproof too, so you’ll look hot at the beach.

The hottest look for the summer is the shimmery neutral eye shadows. Shiseido makes their luminizing Satin Eye Color in GD 810. Just fabulous. For a shimmery gold, try our Faces Beautiful Leona Eye shadow. http://www.facesbeautiful.com/product_p/851036001321.htm

And, the hottest color of the season is coral. Coral everywhere – not just your lips. Use it on your kips, your cheeks and your eyes. Add a little shimmer to it too!! Try the Bobbi Brown Rich Lip Color in Soft Coral or the L’Oreal HIP High Density Pigments in Visionary. For just a touch of coral gloss, try Vincent Longo Carina Perfect Shine Lip Gloss. http://www.facesbeautiful.com/product_p/vl-perfectshinelip.htm

Have fun with all of these shimmery, sunny looks. If you have questions about how to apply, just go to our Facebook page and ask me. Have fun ladies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment