Gail

I have always been passionate about makeup, skincare and all things pretty to us girls. Creating Faces Beautiful has been a lifetime of work in progress. Like many women, life tends to complicate achieving my goals, but notwithstanding career changes, marriage, and raising children I continued to follow my passion. Today, I am affectionately known as the woman that helps all women look and feel just a little prettier. I have built a business of perfecting beauty for women. Stop in and see Faces Beautiful whether in Connecticut or On-Line. It’s the place to "feel prettier".

We provide great services, products and advice on your skincare, your makeup, your hair, your eyebrows and fabulous jewelry. I try every product before I decide to share it with you. Really, I do. The only products that you’ll see in our store are products that I personally believe in. And, so read my blogs and see what fabulous little tidbits of information that I discovered and then you’ll be in the know too! www.FacesBeautiful.com or in our Westport, Connecticut Studio.

twitter icons Timerhttp://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/
and please Share It

Saturday, December 10, 2011

The Look Right Now: BOLD BROWS

Here at Faces Beautiful we love eyebrows. We are known for our custom brow shaping services.  I came across page 53 of the December issue of Allure Magazine and fell in love with the bold brows they featured from the 2012 runways. Brows were the focal point at the spring shows. The brows were thick, dark, and had a defined arch.  Get the look by filling your own brows in in with a pencil or shadow and wet brush, no matter what your hair color. Brush them up with an eyebrow brush. You can even try having your brows tinted professionally, which is a very popular service at Faces Beautiful and other salons. The tinting should last 3-4 weeks and will shave off some time during your morning routine! And, since the brows this season are strong, you can get away with any makeup look that you want! Try it with a bold lip or eye or keep the whole face natural. With groomed brows you will look put-together and fabulous no matter what!

No comments:

Post a Comment