Gail

I have always been passionate about makeup, skincare and all things pretty to us girls. Creating Faces Beautiful has been a lifetime of work in progress. Like many women, life tends to complicate achieving my goals, but notwithstanding career changes, marriage, and raising children I continued to follow my passion. Today, I am affectionately known as the woman that helps all women look and feel just a little prettier. I have built a business of perfecting beauty for women. Stop in and see Faces Beautiful whether in Connecticut or On-Line. It’s the place to "feel prettier".

We provide great services, products and advice on your skincare, your makeup, your hair, your eyebrows and fabulous jewelry. I try every product before I decide to share it with you. Really, I do. The only products that you’ll see in our store are products that I personally believe in. And, so read my blogs and see what fabulous little tidbits of information that I discovered and then you’ll be in the know too! www.FacesBeautiful.com or in our Westport, Connecticut Studio.

twitter icons Timerhttp://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/
and please Share It

Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year’s Resolution:

Exercise right, Eat right, and Take care of your skin right.

It sounds simple enough. But, as we all know, it is not. Often we make the same resolutions each year and they tend to fade away as quickly as the New Year begins. But, as a beauty expert, I can tell you that if you begin taking better care of your body and skin you will feel better, look better, and age less.

Here’s how to make New Year’s resolutions work for you this year:
1.)  Buy a new pair of sneakers, invest in that gym membership, and buy a flattering workout outfit. Having to take money out of your wallet and put into exercise is often a great motivator.  
2.)  Walk through a health food store. See what healthy foods look like. Reduce your sugar and carbs. Find a plan that works for you. Find a diet and exercise plan that fits your lifestyle and needs.
3.)  Book a facial at your favorite beauty salon/spa. Everyone’s skin needs a pick-me-up during the winter months. Plus, talking to the esthetician about your skin care concerns will help her put together an at-home skin care regimen for you to follow. Follow it every evening and morning as prescribed. Once, you figure out which formulations and ingredients are most effective you will know what to look for in the future and stop wasting money on the products you don’t need! 


Hold yourself accountable. Remember you deserve it! Happy New Year to you and yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment