Gail

I have always been passionate about makeup, skincare and all things pretty to us girls. Creating Faces Beautiful has been a lifetime of work in progress. Like many women, life tends to complicate achieving my goals, but notwithstanding career changes, marriage, and raising children I continued to follow my passion. Today, I am affectionately known as the woman that helps all women look and feel just a little prettier. I have built a business of perfecting beauty for women. Stop in and see Faces Beautiful whether in Connecticut or On-Line. It’s the place to "feel prettier".

We provide great services, products and advice on your skincare, your makeup, your hair, your eyebrows and fabulous jewelry. I try every product before I decide to share it with you. Really, I do. The only products that you’ll see in our store are products that I personally believe in. And, so read my blogs and see what fabulous little tidbits of information that I discovered and then you’ll be in the know too! www.FacesBeautiful.com or in our Westport, Connecticut Studio.

twitter icons Timerhttp://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/
and please Share It

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

You Don’t Look a Day Over 49: Fifty and Fabulous


Move over 20 year olds, 50 is the new age for fabulosity. An article on http://glo.msn.com/ lists a group of celebrity women who have both defied gravity and maintained their glow as they age gracefully. One of the most remarkable beauties is Christie Brinkley. At age 57, Brinkley’s main secret lies within her flawless complexion. Her dewy glow keeps her looking fresh and young which can also be achieved with our Faces Beautiful Liquid Mineral Makeup.

Michelle Pfeiffer and Oprah are another one of my top choices for staying so amazingly flawless throughout their lives. A good tip if you’ve hit that stage in your life when your neck may not be your best asset is compliment it with a statement necklace. It can cover any imperfections as well as draw attention to the area for all the right reasons. Shopbop.com is has a great selection on their website.

My personal opinion on getting any cosmetic work done is to do it in your fifty’s. The ultimate goal is to maintain looking like yourself and minor tweaks can ensure that. At that time in your life, it’s okay to indulge yourself and if it means achieving the perfect skin, such as Madonna has done, hey I’m all for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment