Gail

I have always been passionate about makeup, skincare and all things pretty to us girls. Creating Faces Beautiful has been a lifetime of work in progress. Like many women, life tends to complicate achieving my goals, but notwithstanding career changes, marriage, and raising children I continued to follow my passion. Today, I am affectionately known as the woman that helps all women look and feel just a little prettier. I have built a business of perfecting beauty for women. Stop in and see Faces Beautiful whether in Connecticut or On-Line. It’s the place to "feel prettier".

We provide great services, products and advice on your skincare, your makeup, your hair, your eyebrows and fabulous jewelry. I try every product before I decide to share it with you. Really, I do. The only products that you’ll see in our store are products that I personally believe in. And, so read my blogs and see what fabulous little tidbits of information that I discovered and then you’ll be in the know too! www.FacesBeautiful.com or in our Westport, Connecticut Studio.

twitter icons Timerhttp://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/
and please Share It

Thursday, February 2, 2012

BEAUTY DON’T: Katy Perry

Okay, I was flipping through the January 23, 2012 issue of OK! Magazine and on page 36 was a picture of Katy Perry that was just frightful. She is such a pretty girl, but what is going on with her in this picture?!
First of all, her hair is dyed a fuchsia pink color and her brown roots are coming through. Her face is packed so heavily with cakey foundation that she looks as if she is wearing a mask. Then, she has her eyeliner shooting out like bat wings (a failed attempt at the winged liner look). I understand that entertainers often get creative with their looks, but when you have all the beauty experts in the world at your fingertips and this is what you do to yourself you need to reevaluate your look. Pick one signature and make it yours. One trademark (funky colored hair or winged liner) is enough. This mish-mash of everything just looks sloppy! It’s more like the ad for what NOT to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment