Gail

I have always been passionate about makeup, skincare and all things pretty to us girls. Creating Faces Beautiful has been a lifetime of work in progress. Like many women, life tends to complicate achieving my goals, but notwithstanding career changes, marriage, and raising children I continued to follow my passion. Today, I am affectionately known as the woman that helps all women look and feel just a little prettier. I have built a business of perfecting beauty for women. Stop in and see Faces Beautiful whether in Connecticut or On-Line. It’s the place to "feel prettier".

We provide great services, products and advice on your skincare, your makeup, your hair, your eyebrows and fabulous jewelry. I try every product before I decide to share it with you. Really, I do. The only products that you’ll see in our store are products that I personally believe in. And, so read my blogs and see what fabulous little tidbits of information that I discovered and then you’ll be in the know too! www.FacesBeautiful.com or in our Westport, Connecticut Studio.

twitter icons Timerhttp://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/
and please Share It

Friday, June 1, 2012

Hiding In The Shadow


While I think it’s clear I’m a big supporter of working your best feature and never shying away from a little risk in your look, sometimes hiding in the shadows can be just as fun. Life & Style Weekly features January Jones as their Beauty of the Week http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/2012/04/life-and-style-best-beauty-of-the-week-january-jones.html sporting winged out, wait for it, eye shadow rather than the typical liner. Now don’t get me wrong, I’ve written many a’ blogs about the beauty that is winged out liner however, this concept allows for a hint of smoke rather than the usual defined line. January Jones puts her own spin on it by swiping the shade of lavender underneath her eye as well.
            I looked to Giselle’s Wild Flower 8 Stack Eye Shadow http://www.facesbeautiful.com/product-p/753843300120.htm now listed for the amazing price of just $31. 50. The shades of purples and pinks in the collection are so complimentary to each other and perfect for achieving Jones’ look. Try to avoid the flashback to elementary school, it is in fact okay to combine purple and pink past the age of eight. I started with the lavender shade and topped it with the baby pink for the perfect color. Remember to leave the rest of the eye naked so it doesn’t end up looking like a smokey eye of pastels.
            Finally, finish the look with a berry shade of lipstick. I used Faces Beautiful Lipstick in Loveable http://www.facesbeautiful.com/product-p/facesbeautiful-lipstick.htm?1=1&CartID=0 to give my lips that kissable pout. Have fun trying the look! 

No comments:

Post a Comment