Gail

I have always been passionate about makeup, skincare and all things pretty to us girls. Creating Faces Beautiful has been a lifetime of work in progress. Like many women, life tends to complicate achieving my goals, but notwithstanding career changes, marriage, and raising children I continued to follow my passion. Today, I am affectionately known as the woman that helps all women look and feel just a little prettier. I have built a business of perfecting beauty for women. Stop in and see Faces Beautiful whether in Connecticut or On-Line. It’s the place to "feel prettier".

We provide great services, products and advice on your skincare, your makeup, your hair, your eyebrows and fabulous jewelry. I try every product before I decide to share it with you. Really, I do. The only products that you’ll see in our store are products that I personally believe in. And, so read my blogs and see what fabulous little tidbits of information that I discovered and then you’ll be in the know too! www.FacesBeautiful.com or in our Westport, Connecticut Studio.

twitter icons Timerhttp://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/
and please Share It

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Welcome Lauren and Welcome Fall...!


Hey everyone, my name is Lauren
 and I’m the newest intern here at FACES Beautiful! I’m the go to girl for make up and hair advice around campus and can’t wait to share the hottest trends with all of you beauties! This fall I’m on a real health kick and decided to start it off by picking up this month’s edition of “Fitness Magazine”. Besides all of the yummy recipes and exercise tips, they had a great spread about fall fashion and upcoming trends. What caught my eye about the striking model on pages 60-65 is her gorgeous smokey eye that seamlessly transitions her from gym clothes to a formal daytime outfit. While a smokey eye, during the day, may seem like too much. Fall is the time to experiment with darker colors. 
To create the perfect daytime smokey eye, I like to use the colors featured FACES Beautiful’s All About Eyes 3 palette. http://www.facesbeautiful.com/product-p/851036001024.htm It features a pearly highlight color and a neutral shade perfect for your lid. Use the darkest shade to create intensity and drama both on your upper lid and for under eyeliner. Save the lightest colors for a tamer daytime look. 
Most of all, have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment