Gail

I have always been passionate about makeup, skincare and all things pretty to us girls. Creating Faces Beautiful has been a lifetime of work in progress. Like many women, life tends to complicate achieving my goals, but notwithstanding career changes, marriage, and raising children I continued to follow my passion. Today, I am affectionately known as the woman that helps all women look and feel just a little prettier. I have built a business of perfecting beauty for women. Stop in and see Faces Beautiful whether in Connecticut or On-Line. It’s the place to "feel prettier".

We provide great services, products and advice on your skincare, your makeup, your hair, your eyebrows and fabulous jewelry. I try every product before I decide to share it with you. Really, I do. The only products that you’ll see in our store are products that I personally believe in. And, so read my blogs and see what fabulous little tidbits of information that I discovered and then you’ll be in the know too! www.FacesBeautiful.com or in our Westport, Connecticut Studio.

twitter icons Timerhttp://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/
and please Share It

Monday, November 12, 2012

The Healthy Skin Diet...!


Hey beauties! Frustrated with acne prone skin? Tried everything?
Have you tried changing your diet?
We might have the solution for you! “Glamour Magazine’s” Great Skin Diet has arrived! The magazine consulted doctors, nutritionists, and conducted their own study to come up with the best diet tips for your skin. The study had seven women drink more water and eat more vegetables for a full seven weeks, and six of the seven women saw noticeable to changes in their skin. “Glamour” also recommends avoiding processed carbs such as white bread, which cause a spike insulin levels that can clog pores. Experts say cutting down on dairy and red meats may also prevent acne.
So here’s the acne prevention diet:
o   Drink lots and lots of non carbonated water
o   Eat vegetables 4 times a day
o   Avoid white carbs, such as potatoes, bread etc…
o   Avoid red meats. Stick with fish, chicken and pork
o   Avoid dairy products
I bet you’ll have clear skin and probably be skinnier too!! Sounds like a win win. Let us know if switching up your diet has helped with your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment