Gail

I have always been passionate about makeup, skincare and all things pretty to us girls. Creating Faces Beautiful has been a lifetime of work in progress. Like many women, life tends to complicate achieving my goals, but notwithstanding career changes, marriage, and raising children I continued to follow my passion. Today, I am affectionately known as the woman that helps all women look and feel just a little prettier. I have built a business of perfecting beauty for women. Stop in and see Faces Beautiful whether in Connecticut or On-Line. It’s the place to "feel prettier".

We provide great services, products and advice on your skincare, your makeup, your hair, your eyebrows and fabulous jewelry. I try every product before I decide to share it with you. Really, I do. The only products that you’ll see in our store are products that I personally believe in. And, so read my blogs and see what fabulous little tidbits of information that I discovered and then you’ll be in the know too! www.FacesBeautiful.com or in our Westport, Connecticut Studio.

twitter icons Timerhttp://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/
and please Share It

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Sweet and Low Pony


Hey Ladies! Just in time for winter parties, the latest formal hair trend comes to us from the UK edition of  “Cosmopolitan Magazine”. On page 164, Cosmo demonstrates the elegance of the “sweet and low” ponytail. Super-stylist Karry Warn advises, “A classic chignon or totally polished ponytail can look old-fashioned. Placing your up-do right at the back of the head and adding plenty of texture to your style will give you a much fresher, younger, look.” The key is to use a volumizing mouse to play up your natural texture. Curl your hair using a 2-inch barrel curling iron and then pin up the curls while cooling. After they cool shake the waves loose and tuck them into a low pony as shown here.  Don’t forget to have fun and add the bow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment