Gail

I have always been passionate about makeup, skincare and all things pretty to us girls. Creating Faces Beautiful has been a lifetime of work in progress. Like many women, life tends to complicate achieving my goals, but notwithstanding career changes, marriage, and raising children I continued to follow my passion. Today, I am affectionately known as the woman that helps all women look and feel just a little prettier. I have built a business of perfecting beauty for women. Stop in and see Faces Beautiful whether in Connecticut or On-Line. It’s the place to "feel prettier".

We provide great services, products and advice on your skincare, your makeup, your hair, your eyebrows and fabulous jewelry. I try every product before I decide to share it with you. Really, I do. The only products that you’ll see in our store are products that I personally believe in. And, so read my blogs and see what fabulous little tidbits of information that I discovered and then you’ll be in the know too! www.FacesBeautiful.com or in our Westport, Connecticut Studio.

twitter icons Timerhttp://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/
and please Share It

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Hottest Winter Nails


Attention Beauties! The newest nail colors for the winter are officially on sale now! One of my favorite nail polish companies, Essie, has just released their winter 2012 nail polish line. This collection features classic colors that aren’t bound to any trend so it easy to wear the all of the shades you love! This collection is all about your personal style.
Essie has been a long time favorite of Kate Middleton, who wore it for her wedding to Price William. Essie’s founder, Essie Weingarten certainly had that in mind when creating this collection. She said, “It’s one part Queen Elizabeth, two parts Duchess of Cambridge. They don’t mince words and never mince color. I just love the elegant simplicity of a saturated, vibrant look. It’s so luxe, yet so easy to put together.”
The colors include a beautiful tiffany color blue, “where’s my chauffeur”, two creamy red shades, “snap happy” and “she’s pampered” a silvery gold glitter called “beyond cozy” and an indulgent bright blue called “butler please.”
Let us know which one is your favorite pick for winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment