Gail

I have always been passionate about makeup, skincare and all things pretty to us girls. Creating Faces Beautiful has been a lifetime of work in progress. Like many women, life tends to complicate achieving my goals, but notwithstanding career changes, marriage, and raising children I continued to follow my passion. Today, I am affectionately known as the woman that helps all women look and feel just a little prettier. I have built a business of perfecting beauty for women. Stop in and see Faces Beautiful whether in Connecticut or On-Line. It’s the place to "feel prettier".

We provide great services, products and advice on your skincare, your makeup, your hair, your eyebrows and fabulous jewelry. I try every product before I decide to share it with you. Really, I do. The only products that you’ll see in our store are products that I personally believe in. And, so read my blogs and see what fabulous little tidbits of information that I discovered and then you’ll be in the know too! www.FacesBeautiful.com or in our Westport, Connecticut Studio.

twitter icons Timerhttp://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/
and please Share It

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Get Beautiful Brows!


Say goodbye to pencil thin eyebrows and say hello to thicker, lusher beautiful brows! This month’s issue of Allure magazine features an article “Shape Shifters” that tells us all about this new trend in eyebrow shaping. The new eyebrow look is more squared-off and full, with a less pronounced arch. A helpful hint for creating these brows yourself is to hold a pencil vertically against the outer edge of the nostril, where the pencil meets the brow line is where the brow should start. Next fill in any patches with a pencil, choose a shade that is between your brow and skin color! 

To get the perfect brow without the hassle make an appointment with our Faces Beautiful professionals! http://www.facesbeautiful.com/eyebrow-waxing-and-eyebrow-shaping-s/126.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment