Gail

I have always been passionate about makeup, skincare and all things pretty to us girls. Creating Faces Beautiful has been a lifetime of work in progress. Like many women, life tends to complicate achieving my goals, but notwithstanding career changes, marriage, and raising children I continued to follow my passion. Today, I am affectionately known as the woman that helps all women look and feel just a little prettier. I have built a business of perfecting beauty for women. Stop in and see Faces Beautiful whether in Connecticut or On-Line. It’s the place to "feel prettier".

We provide great services, products and advice on your skincare, your makeup, your hair, your eyebrows and fabulous jewelry. I try every product before I decide to share it with you. Really, I do. The only products that you’ll see in our store are products that I personally believe in. And, so read my blogs and see what fabulous little tidbits of information that I discovered and then you’ll be in the know too! www.FacesBeautiful.com or in our Westport, Connecticut Studio.

twitter icons Timerhttp://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/
and please Share It

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Look Runway Ready


New York Fashion week is a chance for designers to show off their latest collections but lets not forget about the hair and makeup trends that the models sport as they strut down the runway! A few weeks ago each designer chose different makeup styles to compliment their outstanding outfits and Harper Bazaar shared with us the best beauty looks of the catwalk. Michael Kors models looked gorgeous with “sharp, chic, and graphic” eyes. Kor’s makeup artist used a squarish wedge of black shadow to the center of the eyelid and blended the color to the outer edge of the eye. He then used a soft pink shadow from the inner corner of the eye all the way to beneath the brow to create a dramatic fade.

A dark look like this is a perfect inspiration for a night out! Make this runway look ready to wear with Faces Beautiful signature shadow quads ($32). Available in a variety of different colors, they give you everything you need to create a bold beautiful eye all in one compact! http://www.facesbeautiful.com/product-p/851036001004.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment