Gail

I have always been passionate about makeup, skincare and all things pretty to us girls. Creating Faces Beautiful has been a lifetime of work in progress. Like many women, life tends to complicate achieving my goals, but notwithstanding career changes, marriage, and raising children I continued to follow my passion. Today, I am affectionately known as the woman that helps all women look and feel just a little prettier. I have built a business of perfecting beauty for women. Stop in and see Faces Beautiful whether in Connecticut or On-Line. It’s the place to "feel prettier".

We provide great services, products and advice on your skincare, your makeup, your hair, your eyebrows and fabulous jewelry. I try every product before I decide to share it with you. Really, I do. The only products that you’ll see in our store are products that I personally believe in. And, so read my blogs and see what fabulous little tidbits of information that I discovered and then you’ll be in the know too! www.FacesBeautiful.com or in our Westport, Connecticut Studio.

twitter icons Timerhttp://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/
and please Share It

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Brush-On Liquid Mineral Makeup

Makeup shouldn't be a chore.


So often we neglect our makeup routines, not for lack of love, but for lack of time to dedicate to the effort necessary to execute them.

The worst offender? Foundation.

Foundation is the problem child of the makeup routine because of all of the different components to having your foundation work for you. It has to be the right shade, both in depth and undertone, it has to be the right finish for your skin tone, you have to apply it so that it looks natural instead of caked on or wrong for your face, and it has to be done in a timely fashion - because really, who wants to spend hours doing their makeup everyday?

That's why I created Brush-On Liquid Mineral Makeup, to be a solution to the hassle of foundation everyday.

My Brush-On Liquid Mineral Makeup is easy, it comes in three colors and adjusts to your skin so you don't have to worry too much about matching your color. It also comes with a brush so you just squeeze the tube to apply the product rather than having to get it all over your fingers or another brush.

It's simple and fabulous, and has already won the Bella Beauty Awards. So drop by our studio or order it online at facesbeautiful.com, we hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment