Gail

I have always been passionate about makeup, skincare and all things pretty to us girls. Creating Faces Beautiful has been a lifetime of work in progress. Like many women, life tends to complicate achieving my goals, but notwithstanding career changes, marriage, and raising children I continued to follow my passion. Today, I am affectionately known as the woman that helps all women look and feel just a little prettier. I have built a business of perfecting beauty for women. Stop in and see Faces Beautiful whether in Connecticut or On-Line. It’s the place to "feel prettier".

We provide great services, products and advice on your skincare, your makeup, your hair, your eyebrows and fabulous jewelry. I try every product before I decide to share it with you. Really, I do. The only products that you’ll see in our store are products that I personally believe in. And, so read my blogs and see what fabulous little tidbits of information that I discovered and then you’ll be in the know too! www.FacesBeautiful.com or in our Westport, Connecticut Studio.

twitter icons Timerhttp://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/
and please Share It

Thursday, December 5, 2013

How Your Brow Shape Effects Your Face

Let's play a game of good brow, bad brow.


If I'm a bad brow, I might be too thick or thin, too far or too close to the nose, I might have had the wrong hairs removed, or I might not have a sexy tail. Oh how sad!

What results do I give? I might make you look angry or sad, worried or surprised, I might even make you look droopy or older than you are! My general result is less attractive than you deserve!

On the other hand, if I'm a good brow I'm going to be tailored not only to your face shape, but also to your individual asymmetry.

I'm going to make you look younger, fresher, more well rested, and generally sexier.

I'm the brow you deserve, and I'm the brow you're going to get at Faces Beautiful!



Here at Faces Beautiful we strive to give you the best eyebrows for your face. We look at how your face shape and asymmetry effect your brows naturally and then we tweeze to bring out the best shape from your natural brows.



Give us a call at 203-226-1818 and book your appointment for an eyebrow shaping today!

We can't wait to see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment