Gail

I have always been passionate about makeup, skincare and all things pretty to us girls. Creating Faces Beautiful has been a lifetime of work in progress. Like many women, life tends to complicate achieving my goals, but notwithstanding career changes, marriage, and raising children I continued to follow my passion. Today, I am affectionately known as the woman that helps all women look and feel just a little prettier. I have built a business of perfecting beauty for women. Stop in and see Faces Beautiful whether in Connecticut or On-Line. It’s the place to "feel prettier".

We provide great services, products and advice on your skincare, your makeup, your hair, your eyebrows and fabulous jewelry. I try every product before I decide to share it with you. Really, I do. The only products that you’ll see in our store are products that I personally believe in. And, so read my blogs and see what fabulous little tidbits of information that I discovered and then you’ll be in the know too! www.FacesBeautiful.com or in our Westport, Connecticut Studio.

twitter icons Timerhttp://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/
and please Share It

Saturday, December 21, 2013

The Geometry of Faces: How to Blush and Bronze For Your Face Shape

Are you a square, round, oval, or a heart? What is your face shape?


Yes, every person out there is unique, however, the basic shape of your face likely falls into one of four categories - square, oval, round, and heart shaped.

Each shape is beautiful and creates different angles, but because of the shape of your underlying bone structure, each face shape needs to be treated differently, especially in the application of blush and bronzer.

Contouring your face is an awesome way to amp up your routine and get glamour gorgeous, and each face shape can achieve beautiful contours, but each requires a different method.

For square faces, apply your bronzer in a sideways triangle next to your ear and apply your blush to the center of your cheeks.

For oval faces, apply your bronzer in a sideways triangle just below your cheekbone and apply your blush in a horizontal rectangle on top of the triangle of bronzer.

For round faces, apply bronzer under your cheekbone in a sideways triangle and apply your blush in a horizontal rectangle on top of the bronzer.

For heart faces, apply blush in a sideways triangle and apply your bronzer underneath that in a horizontal rectangle.



You see I've given a lot of thought as to the best way to enhance your features, which for me is probably your eyes, your cheekbones, and your mouth. Your blush and bronzer are best when used to make your eyes sparkle, to make your cheekbones stand out, and your mouth look the sexiest. I'm sharing with you my secrets for how to apply your blush and bronzer to make you the most gorgeous, glowing you.

No comments:

Post a Comment