Gail

I have always been passionate about makeup, skincare and all things pretty to us girls. Creating Faces Beautiful has been a lifetime of work in progress. Like many women, life tends to complicate achieving my goals, but notwithstanding career changes, marriage, and raising children I continued to follow my passion. Today, I am affectionately known as the woman that helps all women look and feel just a little prettier. I have built a business of perfecting beauty for women. Stop in and see Faces Beautiful whether in Connecticut or On-Line. It’s the place to "feel prettier".

We provide great services, products and advice on your skincare, your makeup, your hair, your eyebrows and fabulous jewelry. I try every product before I decide to share it with you. Really, I do. The only products that you’ll see in our store are products that I personally believe in. And, so read my blogs and see what fabulous little tidbits of information that I discovered and then you’ll be in the know too! www.FacesBeautiful.com or in our Westport, Connecticut Studio.

twitter icons Timerhttp://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/
and please Share It

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Lumesh Blak Mascara


A night out on the town without my Lumesh Blak???.....I don't think so!!!  Ladies this is going to be your favorite accessory for day and night!!!  Have you ever been somehere you can't find a mirror but you need to put on some mascara, or you'd like to apply a fresh coat of lipstick, or need to fix that little bit of eyeliner you know you just wiped off when you rubbed your eyes, but you don't have a mirror?
Lumesh Blak mascara has a built in mirror for all those minor details you need to fix before your hot date!!  Having a mirror is good, having Lumesh mascara is great!  Not only does it have a mirror on the tube itself, but the mascara leaves your lashes long and lusciously black for a very flirty feel!  As a beauty insider I am always looking for convenience in beauty products and what good would it be if I didn't share it with all of you???

No comments:

Post a Comment