Gail

I have always been passionate about makeup, skincare and all things pretty to us girls. Creating Faces Beautiful has been a lifetime of work in progress. Like many women, life tends to complicate achieving my goals, but notwithstanding career changes, marriage, and raising children I continued to follow my passion. Today, I am affectionately known as the woman that helps all women look and feel just a little prettier. I have built a business of perfecting beauty for women. Stop in and see Faces Beautiful whether in Connecticut or On-Line. It’s the place to "feel prettier".

We provide great services, products and advice on your skincare, your makeup, your hair, your eyebrows and fabulous jewelry. I try every product before I decide to share it with you. Really, I do. The only products that you’ll see in our store are products that I personally believe in. And, so read my blogs and see what fabulous little tidbits of information that I discovered and then you’ll be in the know too! www.FacesBeautiful.com or in our Westport, Connecticut Studio.

twitter icons Timerhttp://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/
and please Share It

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Peter Thomas Roth "Lashes to Die For"




Are you one of those women that looks in the mirror and you’re never completely satisfied with your lashes no matter how much mascara you pile on???  Well not to worry ladies, I’ve got the perfect product for you …….Peter Thomas Roth’s “Lashes To Die For”!!! 

It’s like Latisse - I’m sure you have all heard of Latisse….  Well, “Lashes To Die For” works just as well and you don’t need a prescription.  It has a patent pending complex that helps to dramatically enhance the appearance of natural lash length, thickness and fullness.  It also strengthens, nourishes, and fortifies lashes to prevent breakage.  So all you have to do is apply a thin layer on your upper lid as close to the lash line as you can, as if you were applying liquid liner.  Do this every night before you go to bed and you will start to notice results within 2 to 4 weeks.  FYI ladies, this is not a permanent fix because as many of you may not know, lashes have a life cycle, which means your eyelashes shed and new ones regrow on average every 3 to 5 weeks, so the lashes you were born with are not the ones on your lids today! 

Girls, you’ve got to use it every day. It works and each tube is a 3 months supply. 

No comments:

Post a Comment