Gail

I have always been passionate about makeup, skincare and all things pretty to us girls. Creating Faces Beautiful has been a lifetime of work in progress. Like many women, life tends to complicate achieving my goals, but notwithstanding career changes, marriage, and raising children I continued to follow my passion. Today, I am affectionately known as the woman that helps all women look and feel just a little prettier. I have built a business of perfecting beauty for women. Stop in and see Faces Beautiful whether in Connecticut or On-Line. It’s the place to "feel prettier".

We provide great services, products and advice on your skincare, your makeup, your hair, your eyebrows and fabulous jewelry. I try every product before I decide to share it with you. Really, I do. The only products that you’ll see in our store are products that I personally believe in. And, so read my blogs and see what fabulous little tidbits of information that I discovered and then you’ll be in the know too! www.FacesBeautiful.com or in our Westport, Connecticut Studio.

twitter icons Timerhttp://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/
and please Share It

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Where do the “beautiful” people go?

This isn’t a trick question. Once you get all pretty, where do you go in Westport? You come in to FACES Beautiful, get a great hair style, an anti-aging facial, refresh your makeup, a new pair of sexy earrings – maybe even add lashes…. Now what? Where do you get to strut your stuff and show off all that beauty?

Well, this week on Thursday night, you should head right over to “The Barn” at the Westport Country Playhouse. And ladies, you should absolutely wear your dancing shoes. Great band, 3D-Ritmo de Vida plays hot salsa, jazz and soul. It’s a MIX event, hosted by Gene Seidman, a very cool Westporter. Gene has a new mission – and it’s all about us having fun! Got to love that.

A MIX night is an evening out that you do not want to miss.  You’re cool, you’re beautiful, so… you’ve got to be seen. MIX is about dancing, laughing, meeting people and just getting out on the dance floor.  Gene Seidman loves to dance, says his sister Kate taught him. He admits to perfecting his skills at “Studio 54”. I too, love dancing; honed my dancing at “The Pier” in Washington. Anyone, remember that place? Well, if you went to Maryland, GW or American in the late 70’s, early 80’s - then you no doubt saw me. So I feel I’m qualified to say that Gene Seidman knows how to throw a great dancing party. And, he’s a great dancer!
This isn’t his first MIX, but this one being at “The Barn”, I think it’s going to be the best. The band 3D is awesome. Both the drummer and the guitarist have performed with artists we all know and love – Kid Creole, Jennifer Lopez, Chaka Khan, Whitney Houston, and the Coconuts, just to name a few.

So join me and show all of Westport your beautiful face.
Thursday, March 4
8pm to midnight
MIX at The Barn, 25 Powers Court, Westport

Oh, and by the way, I need your feedback on Gene’s new haircut. It’s a FACES Beautiful new hot sensation by Krista. If you love it, call and get one for someone you love… like yourself. 203-226-1818.

To buy tickets online go to: www.mixct.com

No comments:

Post a Comment