Gail

I have always been passionate about makeup, skincare and all things pretty to us girls. Creating Faces Beautiful has been a lifetime of work in progress. Like many women, life tends to complicate achieving my goals, but notwithstanding career changes, marriage, and raising children I continued to follow my passion. Today, I am affectionately known as the woman that helps all women look and feel just a little prettier. I have built a business of perfecting beauty for women. Stop in and see Faces Beautiful whether in Connecticut or On-Line. It’s the place to "feel prettier".

We provide great services, products and advice on your skincare, your makeup, your hair, your eyebrows and fabulous jewelry. I try every product before I decide to share it with you. Really, I do. The only products that you’ll see in our store are products that I personally believe in. And, so read my blogs and see what fabulous little tidbits of information that I discovered and then you’ll be in the know too! www.FacesBeautiful.com or in our Westport, Connecticut Studio.

twitter icons Timerhttp://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/
and please Share It

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Vincent Longo Eye Shimmer Soufflé

Sometimes I need a shadow that I know will intensify my everyday look. Vincent made an eye shadow that he calls a soufflé. How funny. I love this name! It makes me feel special and makes my eyes really just dazzle with extra radiance.

This crème like eye shadow adds shimmer and excitement to your eyes to give you a dazzling stare! No mess and no hassle. Just a beautiful glow. It won’t crease and looks great when you want to add a little bit of sparkle to your look! You can use this alone, under another powder shadow or on top of your eye shadow to enhance and add shimmer. You must try this. All colors are great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment