Gail

I have always been passionate about makeup, skincare and all things pretty to us girls. Creating Faces Beautiful has been a lifetime of work in progress. Like many women, life tends to complicate achieving my goals, but notwithstanding career changes, marriage, and raising children I continued to follow my passion. Today, I am affectionately known as the woman that helps all women look and feel just a little prettier. I have built a business of perfecting beauty for women. Stop in and see Faces Beautiful whether in Connecticut or On-Line. It’s the place to "feel prettier".

We provide great services, products and advice on your skincare, your makeup, your hair, your eyebrows and fabulous jewelry. I try every product before I decide to share it with you. Really, I do. The only products that you’ll see in our store are products that I personally believe in. And, so read my blogs and see what fabulous little tidbits of information that I discovered and then you’ll be in the know too! www.FacesBeautiful.com or in our Westport, Connecticut Studio.

twitter icons Timerhttp://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/
and please Share It

Friday, June 4, 2010

Vincent Longo Liquid Canvas Dew Finish with Pump


Some days I just want a light weight coverage for my face and I want to feel moist and I want protection from the sun. This Liquid Canvas is a Dew Finish and does just that.

This is the perfect foundation for those who want a natural looking glow without having to apply a plethora of products. It leaves your skin with a dewy, fresh finish. The SPF 15 protects your skin so you can still have that beautiful glow without the harmful affects of sun damage. This foundation will leave you looking fresh and vibrant!

No comments:

Post a Comment