Gail

I have always been passionate about makeup, skincare and all things pretty to us girls. Creating Faces Beautiful has been a lifetime of work in progress. Like many women, life tends to complicate achieving my goals, but notwithstanding career changes, marriage, and raising children I continued to follow my passion. Today, I am affectionately known as the woman that helps all women look and feel just a little prettier. I have built a business of perfecting beauty for women. Stop in and see Faces Beautiful whether in Connecticut or On-Line. It’s the place to "feel prettier".

We provide great services, products and advice on your skincare, your makeup, your hair, your eyebrows and fabulous jewelry. I try every product before I decide to share it with you. Really, I do. The only products that you’ll see in our store are products that I personally believe in. And, so read my blogs and see what fabulous little tidbits of information that I discovered and then you’ll be in the know too! www.FacesBeautiful.com or in our Westport, Connecticut Studio.

twitter icons Timerhttp://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/
and please Share It

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Daily Face Peel 60-day

Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Daily Face Peel 60-day - This is the most result-oriented skincare product ever. Peel Pad 1 is a mixture of Alpha and Beta Hydroxy Acids and Peel Pad 2 is a blend of Green Tea Extract, antioxidants, Vitamins A, C, and E, plus moisturizers. Together these pads are awesome. They immediately improve your skin's tone, texture, and clarity. Your skin will be smoother, clearer and softer. You’ll look better and younger. Ok, you’re right I can’t say enough about this product. I love it!! You can use it every day – This size gives you a 2 month supply.

No comments:

Post a Comment