Gail

I have always been passionate about makeup, skincare and all things pretty to us girls. Creating Faces Beautiful has been a lifetime of work in progress. Like many women, life tends to complicate achieving my goals, but notwithstanding career changes, marriage, and raising children I continued to follow my passion. Today, I am affectionately known as the woman that helps all women look and feel just a little prettier. I have built a business of perfecting beauty for women. Stop in and see Faces Beautiful whether in Connecticut or On-Line. It’s the place to "feel prettier".

We provide great services, products and advice on your skincare, your makeup, your hair, your eyebrows and fabulous jewelry. I try every product before I decide to share it with you. Really, I do. The only products that you’ll see in our store are products that I personally believe in. And, so read my blogs and see what fabulous little tidbits of information that I discovered and then you’ll be in the know too! www.FacesBeautiful.com or in our Westport, Connecticut Studio.

twitter icons Timerhttp://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/
and please Share It

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The “Channel-Like” Black Quilted Evening Bag…with adjustable gold chain


I feel like I buy every bag ever made, but when I get dressed to go out, I am always saying that I just don’t have that right bag.  It’s even worse when I am packing for a weekend. I just don’t have that one right bag that gives me style and versatility. So, here you go ladies… The ONE RIGHT bag.

All other bags fall short when compared to this Channel-Like Black Quilted Bag with its adjustable gold chain. This bag is soft and sleek with sophisticated details. I especially love the unique chain that is completely adjustable. I can keep the chain long and use it over my shoulder, or shorten just a bit so it falls under my arm, or shorten the chain to carry it in my hand. I just have to share with you that when I was out to dinner the other night, I placed this bag on my table (I just couldn’t bear to place it on the floor.) and wow this bag got a compliment from practically every lady who walked by.

I recommend grabbing this bag before all of your girlfriends do! For more information please contact us at info@ facesbeautiful.com.
Channel-Like Quilted Bag $140.

1 comment:

  1. This black bag with adjustable gold chain is looking very nice and its comfortable to handle too.

    ReplyDelete