Gail

I have always been passionate about makeup, skincare and all things pretty to us girls. Creating Faces Beautiful has been a lifetime of work in progress. Like many women, life tends to complicate achieving my goals, but notwithstanding career changes, marriage, and raising children I continued to follow my passion. Today, I am affectionately known as the woman that helps all women look and feel just a little prettier. I have built a business of perfecting beauty for women. Stop in and see Faces Beautiful whether in Connecticut or On-Line. It’s the place to "feel prettier".

We provide great services, products and advice on your skincare, your makeup, your hair, your eyebrows and fabulous jewelry. I try every product before I decide to share it with you. Really, I do. The only products that you’ll see in our store are products that I personally believe in. And, so read my blogs and see what fabulous little tidbits of information that I discovered and then you’ll be in the know too! www.FacesBeautiful.com or in our Westport, Connecticut Studio.

twitter icons Timerhttp://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/
and please Share It

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Join me Thursday morning at the WBDC Woman's Breakfast


The WBDC (Women’s Business Development Center) is having their annual Business Breakfast fundraising event this Thursday at the Trumbull Marriott from 7:30am-9:30am. The Women’s Business Development Center is the Leader of Entrepreneurial and Financial Training for Women in Connecticut and is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to help women become economically self-sufficient. It has been educating, motivating and empowering women through entrepreneurship and expanded career opportunities since 1997.
The feature of this breakfast is about enterprising women, entrepreneurs and how to access capital. The sponsors of the event are: New Alliance Bank, Xerox, The United Illuminating Company and Bigelow Tea. Peyton R. Patterson, Chairman and CEO of New Alliance Bank, will be the keynote speaker.  The event’s Emcee is my dear friend, Lisa Wexler, WNLK radio host.

I am proud to be on the board of the WBDC along with many successful leaders in our state. The Chairwoman of this event is Mary-Jane Foster, Vice President of Community Relations at the University of Bridgeport; Co-Chairwoman is Susan Pomerance, Owner of the Yofi Collection; and the event’s Emcee is Lisa Wexler, WNLK radio host. Patterson will be participating in a live interview with Rebecca Surran, Anchor of News12 Connecticut. The interview will address financial issues facing small businesses today and will offer direction, guidance and insight on the banking industry’s support of small business. 

Fran Pastore, CEO of WBDC has done so much to help women through her leadership. This organization has become the leader of entrepreneurial and financial training for women in Connecticut. In fact, WBDC is 1 of only 100 Women’s Business Centers in the country, which were created as part of a congressional initiative to empower women. And, as my followers know, I am all about empowering women. Please join me on Thursday morning at this breakfast and the showcase following and learn more about how to become even better at what we do.

Individual event tickets are being offered at $75 each and may be purchased
at www.ctwbdc.org. For further information contact Mary Laughlin - 203.532.1130

No comments:

Post a Comment