Gail

I have always been passionate about makeup, skincare and all things pretty to us girls. Creating Faces Beautiful has been a lifetime of work in progress. Like many women, life tends to complicate achieving my goals, but notwithstanding career changes, marriage, and raising children I continued to follow my passion. Today, I am affectionately known as the woman that helps all women look and feel just a little prettier. I have built a business of perfecting beauty for women. Stop in and see Faces Beautiful whether in Connecticut or On-Line. It’s the place to "feel prettier".

We provide great services, products and advice on your skincare, your makeup, your hair, your eyebrows and fabulous jewelry. I try every product before I decide to share it with you. Really, I do. The only products that you’ll see in our store are products that I personally believe in. And, so read my blogs and see what fabulous little tidbits of information that I discovered and then you’ll be in the know too! www.FacesBeautiful.com or in our Westport, Connecticut Studio.

twitter icons Timerhttp://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/
and please Share It

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

BECCA - Molly Ringwald / Calypso Home Event

I wanted to share some photos from a lifestye/fashion/book signing event that BECCA partnered with Calypso Home (Brentwood, California) on at the end of May.

The event featured Molly Ringwald and the paperback release of her book "Getting The Pretty Back".  Molly was in the store doing a reading, signing books, and greeting guests to chat about her interests spanning from fashion, lifestyle/furniture, and her love of makeup, particularly the perfect lipstick.

Because Molly Ringwald speaks volumes in her book about finding the perfect red lipstick and is known for her roles in iconic films like "Pretty in Pink", celebrity makeup artist Lisa Dempsey was on hand to demonstrate applying the perfect red and pink lip.  BECCA supplied several shades of Sheer Tint Lip Colours and Glossy Lip Tint for the beauty and fashion conscious attendees to experience.

Molly’s favorite lipstick shade was Alina and she can be seen wearing it in the photo below. Also take a look at the Becca brand at FacesBeautiful.



No comments:

Post a Comment