Gail

I have always been passionate about makeup, skincare and all things pretty to us girls. Creating Faces Beautiful has been a lifetime of work in progress. Like many women, life tends to complicate achieving my goals, but notwithstanding career changes, marriage, and raising children I continued to follow my passion. Today, I am affectionately known as the woman that helps all women look and feel just a little prettier. I have built a business of perfecting beauty for women. Stop in and see Faces Beautiful whether in Connecticut or On-Line. It’s the place to "feel prettier".

We provide great services, products and advice on your skincare, your makeup, your hair, your eyebrows and fabulous jewelry. I try every product before I decide to share it with you. Really, I do. The only products that you’ll see in our store are products that I personally believe in. And, so read my blogs and see what fabulous little tidbits of information that I discovered and then you’ll be in the know too! www.FacesBeautiful.com or in our Westport, Connecticut Studio.

twitter icons Timerhttp://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/
and please Share It

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Make Up Tip - Bold Brows on a Brazilian Beauty

Meet Monica. She is absolutely gorgeous with striking angelic features, accented with her strong brows. She reminded me a bit of Audrey Hepburn in her petit, classic manner and timeless beauty. 

Monica came in for her hair and makeup for a black tie NYC charity event. Our master stylist, Ted Kopec turned her hair into a very festive updo. It was quite stunning. Then Monica sat in my makeup chair. Well, those of you who have sat in my chair, know the very first thing my eye is drawn to is your eyebrows. And, what brows Monica has!!! Those of you who know me, also know that I absolutely adore a strong brow. So, no reshaping for Monica’s brows, just a bit a grooming for those long, curly, unruly brow hairs. Once her brows were tamed I began by applying a really sensational set of lashes, style #46, they flare at the ends and curl too!!

Monica was wearing a full-length deep navy blue gown, so I choose to do a navy and black eye. I filled her entire lid with Vincent Longo’s Eye Shimmer SoufflĂ© in Babelon, which is a rich, shimmery blue. http://www.facesbeautiful.com/product_p/vl-eyeshimmersouffle.htm  Then on to a gold contour and highlighter in Faces Beautiful Leona. http://www.facesbeautiful.com/product_p/851036001321.htm  Of course, lots of black eyeliner. First a soft pencil to smudge in. Then a black powder to set the waxy pencil, then finally lots of black liquid liner for real dramatics. Look at Monica’s cheeks. They glow and their sexy. I used Becca’s Lip and Cheek Cream. http://www.facesbeautiful.com/product_p/becca-creme-blush.htm  I do just adore that product. Don’t think I could give the glow without Becca’s Lip and Cheek Cream.

Have fun Monica!! You are gorgeous!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment