Gail

I have always been passionate about makeup, skincare and all things pretty to us girls. Creating Faces Beautiful has been a lifetime of work in progress. Like many women, life tends to complicate achieving my goals, but notwithstanding career changes, marriage, and raising children I continued to follow my passion. Today, I am affectionately known as the woman that helps all women look and feel just a little prettier. I have built a business of perfecting beauty for women. Stop in and see Faces Beautiful whether in Connecticut or On-Line. It’s the place to "feel prettier".

We provide great services, products and advice on your skincare, your makeup, your hair, your eyebrows and fabulous jewelry. I try every product before I decide to share it with you. Really, I do. The only products that you’ll see in our store are products that I personally believe in. And, so read my blogs and see what fabulous little tidbits of information that I discovered and then you’ll be in the know too! www.FacesBeautiful.com or in our Westport, Connecticut Studio.

twitter icons Timerhttp://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/
and please Share It

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Redheads are Simple Amazing… Meet beautiful Hadley.


There is nothing standard about enhancing the beauty of red-headed women. Redheads require a very personalized look. Some redheads are more ruddy, some very pale, some very golden – a unique group of women.

Meet Hadley. She came in yesterday to have her hair and makeup done, as she was on her way to a NYC black tie charity evening. I didn’t include  a before shot of Hadley, because her lashes are blonde, her brows very fair and I just won’t include that look. To get this awesome look, first Hadley had her hair expertly coiffed by Ted Kopec, our new master stylist. Fabulous!! Then I began… I applied our Faces Beautiful Brush-On Liquid Mineral Makeup in Lindsay Light. Then lots of eyeliner, the Sue Devitt Eye Intensifier in Kenya both on and inside her upper and lower lids to remove all redness and all paleness. Then I applied a very sexy set of long, black eye lashes. Wow!! I choose a bronze and black palette of eye shadows, cheeks and a nude lip. I especially love that lip!!

So, the next time you’re going someplace that you want everyone, including yourself to say, Wow! – then schedule a visit with us in our studio. Be beautiful ladies!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment