Gail

I have always been passionate about makeup, skincare and all things pretty to us girls. Creating Faces Beautiful has been a lifetime of work in progress. Like many women, life tends to complicate achieving my goals, but notwithstanding career changes, marriage, and raising children I continued to follow my passion. Today, I am affectionately known as the woman that helps all women look and feel just a little prettier. I have built a business of perfecting beauty for women. Stop in and see Faces Beautiful whether in Connecticut or On-Line. It’s the place to "feel prettier".

We provide great services, products and advice on your skincare, your makeup, your hair, your eyebrows and fabulous jewelry. I try every product before I decide to share it with you. Really, I do. The only products that you’ll see in our store are products that I personally believe in. And, so read my blogs and see what fabulous little tidbits of information that I discovered and then you’ll be in the know too! www.FacesBeautiful.com or in our Westport, Connecticut Studio.

twitter icons Timerhttp://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/
and please Share It

Friday, July 5, 2013

Bridal Makeovers! With Terri Ann!

The most popular method women use to enhance their beauty is makeup, at Faces Beautiful, we consider makeup to be an art form. Your face is a canvas, let us be your artist!

All of our highly sought after makeup artists and estheticians have spent years honing their practice, and the result is magic!

One of the most important makeup application services we provide is Bridal Makeup, and for your special day, we want you to look as spectacular as possible, and we consider it our job to help you get there! We will go to any lengths to make sure you feel your most beautiful for your special day.

Take for example Terri Ann:



She came to us for her wedding makeup. And after already having setup an appointment for a trial run and having a face chart done, she was all ready to go!









And the finished beauty!



Beyond gorgeous!



Your wedding day is one of the most special days of your life, so celebrate yourself, your love, and your life, let us pamper you and help you achieve a look deserving of your big day.

Call to book today! 203-226-1818


No comments:

Post a Comment