Gail

I have always been passionate about makeup, skincare and all things pretty to us girls. Creating Faces Beautiful has been a lifetime of work in progress. Like many women, life tends to complicate achieving my goals, but notwithstanding career changes, marriage, and raising children I continued to follow my passion. Today, I am affectionately known as the woman that helps all women look and feel just a little prettier. I have built a business of perfecting beauty for women. Stop in and see Faces Beautiful whether in Connecticut or On-Line. It’s the place to "feel prettier".

We provide great services, products and advice on your skincare, your makeup, your hair, your eyebrows and fabulous jewelry. I try every product before I decide to share it with you. Really, I do. The only products that you’ll see in our store are products that I personally believe in. And, so read my blogs and see what fabulous little tidbits of information that I discovered and then you’ll be in the know too! www.FacesBeautiful.com or in our Westport, Connecticut Studio.

twitter icons Timerhttp://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/
and please Share It

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Eyebrow Asymmetry

It's true; no person is truly symmetrical, so why should your eyebrows be?

Perfectly symmetrical eyebrows look unnatural on your face. This is because the two sides of your face are uneven; you are asymmetrical. For instance, your eyebrow may be higher on your right side than your left, your right eye might be closer to your nose than on your left side.

Here at Faces Beautiful, we recognize that your brows must be tailored to the asymmetry of your face, so we wont lie you down, or have your eyes closed. We'll have you sitting up so we can see where your face falls naturally and assess your asymmetry from there.

From there, we'll tweeze each eyebrow individually to suit your entire face, not just the side of your face it sits on. The result is what looks like naturally perfect brows! Your eyebrows will also be tailored to the shape of your face like we discussed in a previous post: Face Shape and Brow Shapes



So call to book today! 203-226-1818

We can't wait to see you! Stay beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment