Gail

I have always been passionate about makeup, skincare and all things pretty to us girls. Creating Faces Beautiful has been a lifetime of work in progress. Like many women, life tends to complicate achieving my goals, but notwithstanding career changes, marriage, and raising children I continued to follow my passion. Today, I am affectionately known as the woman that helps all women look and feel just a little prettier. I have built a business of perfecting beauty for women. Stop in and see Faces Beautiful whether in Connecticut or On-Line. It’s the place to "feel prettier".

We provide great services, products and advice on your skincare, your makeup, your hair, your eyebrows and fabulous jewelry. I try every product before I decide to share it with you. Really, I do. The only products that you’ll see in our store are products that I personally believe in. And, so read my blogs and see what fabulous little tidbits of information that I discovered and then you’ll be in the know too! www.FacesBeautiful.com or in our Westport, Connecticut Studio.

twitter icons Timerhttp://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/
and please Share It

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

BOUDOIR BEAUTY - Elle Magazine!

I was flipping through Elle Magazine's November 2011 issue and came across pages 193-208 about all things Boudoir. I was mesmerized by all the sexy lingerie and shoes. Lace, silk, leather, chiffon, mesh, sky high heels... It doesn't get any sexier than that! But, one thing was missing- sexy bedroom makeup to go with the sexy bedroom wear! It got me thinking, what is appropriate makeup for a special night in bed? Hey, us girls have fun dressing up pretty and sexy! One of our esthetician's and makeup artist's, Erica, summed it up perfectly. "I do a smokey eye, with black winged liner, a sexy pink blush with shimmer, and pink lips. Basically, a gorgeous, glamourous 1940s movie star." As I researched "Bedroom makeup" I kept coming across the same things from other women. It's all about the sexy bedroom eye! The eyes have it -  they express so much emotion. So, on your next romantic evening make sure you play up your beautiful eyes! Smokey shadows, black eye liner, and lots of mascara create the Boudoir Fantasy. Look to the original bombshells for inspiration, too, like Sophia Loren, Brigitte Bardot, and Elizabeth Taylor! Sexy eyes were there trademark and it will never lose it's appeal. It's a timeless classic and a sure fire way to seduction!

No comments:

Post a Comment