Gail

I have always been passionate about makeup, skincare and all things pretty to us girls. Creating Faces Beautiful has been a lifetime of work in progress. Like many women, life tends to complicate achieving my goals, but notwithstanding career changes, marriage, and raising children I continued to follow my passion. Today, I am affectionately known as the woman that helps all women look and feel just a little prettier. I have built a business of perfecting beauty for women. Stop in and see Faces Beautiful whether in Connecticut or On-Line. It’s the place to "feel prettier".

We provide great services, products and advice on your skincare, your makeup, your hair, your eyebrows and fabulous jewelry. I try every product before I decide to share it with you. Really, I do. The only products that you’ll see in our store are products that I personally believe in. And, so read my blogs and see what fabulous little tidbits of information that I discovered and then you’ll be in the know too! www.FacesBeautiful.com or in our Westport, Connecticut Studio.

twitter icons Timerhttp://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/
and please Share It

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Great Beauty Buys $15 and under!

Who doesn’t love a bargain? Even celebrities forgo the expensive stuff when they find a less expensive product to do the job! US Weekly (Nov. 7th issue, Pg. 70) shows us some cheap tricks the stars love. As I looked over the page I found a few of my favorite things, too. I love Maybelline’s The Falsies Mascara. For only $8 you get a great volumizing mascara. I also love Sonia Kashuk’s Nail Colour in Taunting Teal. It’s a beautiful blue, which even Christy Turlington loves! And, it’s only $5 at target.com! One of my other favorite steals is the Bliss Lemon and Sage Beauty Bar. At only $15 it has exfoliating properties and makes your bathroom smell amazing. Sarah Jessica Parker loves Crème de Corps from Kiehl’s, and I can’t disagree with her. It’s an amazing all-over body moisturizer that hydrates and soothes the skin. It comes in all different sizes, making it great for travel, too. The small size is only  $10 and I leave it in my travel bag. Nothing is more exciting than great beauty products that are effective and don’t put a hole in your wallet!

No comments:

Post a Comment