Gail

I have always been passionate about makeup, skincare and all things pretty to us girls. Creating Faces Beautiful has been a lifetime of work in progress. Like many women, life tends to complicate achieving my goals, but notwithstanding career changes, marriage, and raising children I continued to follow my passion. Today, I am affectionately known as the woman that helps all women look and feel just a little prettier. I have built a business of perfecting beauty for women. Stop in and see Faces Beautiful whether in Connecticut or On-Line. It’s the place to "feel prettier".

We provide great services, products and advice on your skincare, your makeup, your hair, your eyebrows and fabulous jewelry. I try every product before I decide to share it with you. Really, I do. The only products that you’ll see in our store are products that I personally believe in. And, so read my blogs and see what fabulous little tidbits of information that I discovered and then you’ll be in the know too! www.FacesBeautiful.com or in our Westport, Connecticut Studio.

twitter icons Timerhttp://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/
and please Share It

Thursday, November 3, 2011

What To Wear After Labor Day!!!

You know that old wives tale? "Never wear white after Labor Day." Well, let's just toss that one out the window! Check out Bebe's Holiday 2011 collection. I saw their latest advertisment of this gorgeous model wearing a beautiful white suit for the winter season. And, don't think you have to be Miami tan to look good in white. Notice the model's vibrant hair, bold jewelry, and dramatic makeup. Just like many great photographers use a white backdrop - everything looks better on a white background! Another the key to successfully wearing white in the winter is all about the texture of the fabrics. In the winter, white fabric must be thicker, stronger, and more structured than the lighter weight of summer fabric. The crisp look of white in dreary winter is unexpected, bold, and ultra feminine!

No comments:

Post a Comment