Gail

I have always been passionate about makeup, skincare and all things pretty to us girls. Creating Faces Beautiful has been a lifetime of work in progress. Like many women, life tends to complicate achieving my goals, but notwithstanding career changes, marriage, and raising children I continued to follow my passion. Today, I am affectionately known as the woman that helps all women look and feel just a little prettier. I have built a business of perfecting beauty for women. Stop in and see Faces Beautiful whether in Connecticut or On-Line. It’s the place to "feel prettier".

We provide great services, products and advice on your skincare, your makeup, your hair, your eyebrows and fabulous jewelry. I try every product before I decide to share it with you. Really, I do. The only products that you’ll see in our store are products that I personally believe in. And, so read my blogs and see what fabulous little tidbits of information that I discovered and then you’ll be in the know too! www.FacesBeautiful.com or in our Westport, Connecticut Studio.

twitter icons Timerhttp://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/
and please Share It

Monday, October 31, 2011

Moroccan Oil - NEW Hair Tips!!!

We all know the popularity of Moroccan Oil and its amazing ability to tame frizz on all hair types.  No type of hair, be it healthy, dry, curly, or straight- is immune to frizz.  I know, personally, it has restored the health of my hair. One misconception about Moroccan Oil is that it is heavy or that it weighs the hair down. But, in addition to their new volumizing line of products, you can also use the original oil to create sexy volume. Apply a bit to the crown, life the section and apply heat to the roots. It’s simple and easy to do!
Other companies are now realizing the success of Argan Oil (the main ingredient in Moroccan Oil). Redken has just introduced their new ALL SOFT Argan-6 multi-care oil. It can be used as a pre-shampoo treatment (apply to hair and scalp for 5-10 minutes, rinse, and shampoo as regularly). You can also use on damp hair before blow-drying and apply it to dry hair to smooth. Another great way to use Argan-6 is to apply it on the hair and leave it overnight. It will not transfer to your pillow and you shampoo it out in the morning. This adds extra softness!
Moroccan Oil offers two sizes. A smaller version at .85 oz. retails at $16.50 and the 3.4 oz. bottle retails at $45. The Redken Argan-6 comes in a 3 oz. bottle for $29.00. I think it would be fun to compare the two! If you are a fan of the Redken ALL SOFT line you might love their new Argan-6. If you are a fan of Moroccan Oil maybe try out the Redken All Soft Argan-6 and see how they compare! One of the best parts of being a girl is the fun of trying out new products.

No comments:

Post a Comment