Gail

I have always been passionate about makeup, skincare and all things pretty to us girls. Creating Faces Beautiful has been a lifetime of work in progress. Like many women, life tends to complicate achieving my goals, but notwithstanding career changes, marriage, and raising children I continued to follow my passion. Today, I am affectionately known as the woman that helps all women look and feel just a little prettier. I have built a business of perfecting beauty for women. Stop in and see Faces Beautiful whether in Connecticut or On-Line. It’s the place to "feel prettier".

We provide great services, products and advice on your skincare, your makeup, your hair, your eyebrows and fabulous jewelry. I try every product before I decide to share it with you. Really, I do. The only products that you’ll see in our store are products that I personally believe in. And, so read my blogs and see what fabulous little tidbits of information that I discovered and then you’ll be in the know too! www.FacesBeautiful.com or in our Westport, Connecticut Studio.

twitter icons Timerhttp://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/
and please Share It

Monday, October 24, 2011

THE Color For Fall: BERRY


“Red, red wine tastes so fine….!” I absolutely love that beautiful berry wine color, especially in the fall season. And, I am not the only one! Check out InStyle Magazine’s October 2011 article (page 186) ‘Color Crash Course: WINE’! It’s rich and slightly unexpected, yet appropriate for day or night as the leaves change and the temperature drops. During the day, a beautiful berry sweater can keep you warm and cozy, while making you look like a million bucks. At night, a pretty berry dress is a romantic way to add color to your wardrobe, even for those who normally shy away from color. Berry looks great in textures such as velvet, cashmere, silk, and jersey.

Now, let’s talk makeup. Berry flatters all skin tones and hair colors. I love to add a berry a swipe of a great berry gloss or light stain during the day to add a bit of pop to simple day makeup. At night, you can intensify the look with a berry lipstick and topping it with a berry gloss is a sexy way to make lips look full and juicy! Keep the rest of the face grounded with gorgeous bronze, gold, or copper eye shadows to flatter and play up that delicious berry wine! 

No comments:

Post a Comment