Gail

I have always been passionate about makeup, skincare and all things pretty to us girls. Creating Faces Beautiful has been a lifetime of work in progress. Like many women, life tends to complicate achieving my goals, but notwithstanding career changes, marriage, and raising children I continued to follow my passion. Today, I am affectionately known as the woman that helps all women look and feel just a little prettier. I have built a business of perfecting beauty for women. Stop in and see Faces Beautiful whether in Connecticut or On-Line. It’s the place to "feel prettier".

We provide great services, products and advice on your skincare, your makeup, your hair, your eyebrows and fabulous jewelry. I try every product before I decide to share it with you. Really, I do. The only products that you’ll see in our store are products that I personally believe in. And, so read my blogs and see what fabulous little tidbits of information that I discovered and then you’ll be in the know too! www.FacesBeautiful.com or in our Westport, Connecticut Studio.

twitter icons Timerhttp://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/
and please Share It

Friday, October 21, 2011

Expertise is Earned! Valuable Asset


So, if you think it is just regular woman who seek the beauty expertise of the pros think again.  Look at the photo the left of our very own stylist, Jamie. She is absolutely stunning. But, she didn’t just roll out of bed like that! Hey, even us pros need help from our co-workers, as well as our own expertise to beautify ourselves. Jamie spends all day styling, cutting, and coloring the lovely locks of our clients. During the day as she is working, she very pretty, but casual enough to get her through the work day. After spending so much time on helping other people look their best, she has to find the time to make herself look her best, too. The picture above is proof that Jamie is just like the rest of us, and needs a little hair and makeup glam from FacesBeautiful to make herself just a little bit prettier! And, wow!! Jamie, my darling you are totally glam and all out gorgeous!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment