Gail

I have always been passionate about makeup, skincare and all things pretty to us girls. Creating Faces Beautiful has been a lifetime of work in progress. Like many women, life tends to complicate achieving my goals, but notwithstanding career changes, marriage, and raising children I continued to follow my passion. Today, I am affectionately known as the woman that helps all women look and feel just a little prettier. I have built a business of perfecting beauty for women. Stop in and see Faces Beautiful whether in Connecticut or On-Line. It’s the place to "feel prettier".

We provide great services, products and advice on your skincare, your makeup, your hair, your eyebrows and fabulous jewelry. I try every product before I decide to share it with you. Really, I do. The only products that you’ll see in our store are products that I personally believe in. And, so read my blogs and see what fabulous little tidbits of information that I discovered and then you’ll be in the know too! www.FacesBeautiful.com or in our Westport, Connecticut Studio.

twitter icons Timerhttp://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/
and please Share It

Friday, October 7, 2011

Westport, Connecticut Wedding by Lisa Boggs Photography


Ted and Erica of Faces Beautiful performed the Hair and Make Up for this Wedding. Below is a portion of the article that was posted in it's honor:
From the bride… "After my fiance and I got engaged, we started planning a large-scale rustic fall wedding in the Washington, DC area.  After about 9 months into the planning, we decided that we were way over our budget due to some unexpected financial issues that came up.  We drastically scaled back the wedding’s size and moved the date up from the Fall to the Spring of 2011.  Lucky for us, my fiance’s mother lives in Westport, CT, just one block from the Long Island Sound.  She has a beautiful and quaint back yard right on the canal, which also looks out towards the Sound.  She graciously agreed to host the wedding (for free!) at her home and our planning began in earnest."

It’s not very often that we come across a wedding sans flowers. Flora and Weddings are like peanut-butter and jelly. That is until we spotted this perfect day captured by Lisa Boggs Photography. It’s a beautiful mix of herbs and backyard festivities without a single petal in sight but the pretty factor is soaring right through the roof. This wedding definitely gets the SMP seal of approval for thinking outside of the wedding box. 
Backyard Wedding
Backyard Wedding 1
Backyard Wedding 2
Backyard Wedding 3

No comments:

Post a Comment