Gail

I have always been passionate about makeup, skincare and all things pretty to us girls. Creating Faces Beautiful has been a lifetime of work in progress. Like many women, life tends to complicate achieving my goals, but notwithstanding career changes, marriage, and raising children I continued to follow my passion. Today, I am affectionately known as the woman that helps all women look and feel just a little prettier. I have built a business of perfecting beauty for women. Stop in and see Faces Beautiful whether in Connecticut or On-Line. It’s the place to "feel prettier".

We provide great services, products and advice on your skincare, your makeup, your hair, your eyebrows and fabulous jewelry. I try every product before I decide to share it with you. Really, I do. The only products that you’ll see in our store are products that I personally believe in. And, so read my blogs and see what fabulous little tidbits of information that I discovered and then you’ll be in the know too! www.FacesBeautiful.com or in our Westport, Connecticut Studio.

twitter icons Timerhttp://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/
and please Share It

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Wave Goodbye to Embarrassing Lip Stains


Before you get too excited, this isn’t an introduction for those freaky products that never leave color stains on coffee mugs or cheeks. Besides, those lipsticks are for robots who never eat, drink, or give affection. The reason there’s no embarrassing lip stain with this gloss is because there’s nothing to ashamed of with color like this. L’oreal has come out with an 8 Hour Color and Shine Infallible Gloss called Pink Topaz, featured in the March issue of Marie Claire Magazine (page 167). Honestly, who even cares if this stuff gets on every class, napkin, or lips you happen to come in contact that day. This color is so vibrantly beautiful, you’ll be happy leaving your mark!
            Remember not to abandon your other best feature, the eyes. I love matching bright lips with a lighter smokey eye using shades of browns and taupes. That’s why the best product is the Faces Beautiful Mineral Makeup Signature Shadow Quad in Nakeds   http://www.facesbeautiful.com/product-p/851036001005.htm. This four-in-one combination of shades is complementary on any skin tone and eye color. Use the darkest shade on your lid and work your way up to your brow bone, fading out the color to the lightest shade. I prefer using eyeliner after I’ve applied my shadow and the Advanced Waterproof Mineral Eyeliner in Brown http://www.facesbeautiful.com/product-p/851036001251.htm flatters the look beautifully. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment