Gail

I have always been passionate about makeup, skincare and all things pretty to us girls. Creating Faces Beautiful has been a lifetime of work in progress. Like many women, life tends to complicate achieving my goals, but notwithstanding career changes, marriage, and raising children I continued to follow my passion. Today, I am affectionately known as the woman that helps all women look and feel just a little prettier. I have built a business of perfecting beauty for women. Stop in and see Faces Beautiful whether in Connecticut or On-Line. It’s the place to "feel prettier".

We provide great services, products and advice on your skincare, your makeup, your hair, your eyebrows and fabulous jewelry. I try every product before I decide to share it with you. Really, I do. The only products that you’ll see in our store are products that I personally believe in. And, so read my blogs and see what fabulous little tidbits of information that I discovered and then you’ll be in the know too! www.FacesBeautiful.com or in our Westport, Connecticut Studio.

twitter icons Timerhttp://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/
and please Share It

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Putting a Little Spring in Your Step: Bright Pink Lips

As kids, we would all stand on our tip toes to get within reach of our mom’s makeup bag. Smearing the bright pink color all around our mouth, teeth, and barely getting it on our actual lips, we’d look in the mirror satisfied with our new, totally mature and feminine look. Although the application definitely isn’t something to revert back to, the color certainly is. This Spring is all about vibrant, hot pink shades of lips. In the March 2012 issue of People: Style Watch magazine (page 217) there’s a slew of gorgeous shades of pink bound to make all pouts pop.
            When applying your makeup, I recommend beginning your lips since the color is so bright. This way you’re able to coordinate and compliment your eyes and cheeks against your lipstick. The magazine shows a variety of colors, all beautiful, and all ranging in price. I love Elizabeth Arden’s in Pink Vibrations ($19.50) for blonde’s especially. The color would be breathtaking on sun-kissed skin paired with FACES Beautiful Gold shimmer Liner http://www.facesbeautiful.com/product-p/gold%20shimmer.htm.
            You could also go a bit darker pink closer to Wet n Wild’s MegaLast Lip Color in Don’t Blink Pink ($1.99). This shade will call for a boost of glossiness over it which is always when I turn to the smoothest lipgloss I use, FACES Beautiful Pink Orchid Mineral Gloss http://www.facesbeautiful.com/product-p/851036001039.htm. You want a one with a slight pigment but also heavy on the gloss so it won’t overpower your lipstick. This is great to use with Clinique Superfine Liner in Soft Auburn so give your mesmerizing eyes yet not taking away from your statement pout. Have fun, enjoy the look, and think pink! 

No comments:

Post a Comment